Monday, June 30, 2008

one back 2 forward

Spent a ton of time deciding what to do. I dumped my bf of two years yesterday because he is not totally out. He has one group of friends that dont know.

I decided against it. I guess its about compromise. I want to meet his friends, at least one of them. He said I can. We will go out for drinks.

He has his seperate group of friends, I need to spend more time alone with my friends.

I need to take one step back so he can take one forward and catch up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

I'm finally able to get on your blog! Work will simply NOT allow me into your site. You're restricted!

Anyway I am sorry you had to come to this conclusion because I know how painful it is for you. Maybe this is a catalyst for him to rethink and reevaluate? Any indication of that since this happened?

Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home