Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cumming in my ass, at least your intent is clear

Its been so long, I dont know where to start. Life kind of seemed to wrap itself up. Graduated from University. Have a boyfriend I love that is semi in the closet. Feel like I have alienated the entire gay community of this fucking city. Work is good. I'm still lonely. Didnt take long for the synopsis.

Dating a boy in the closet makes me feel like a slut mistress. I dont know how many people do this, I highly advise against it.

To his friends I dont exist.
To his friends he is single.
TO his friends I am nothing, to him I am supposed to mean so much.

Don't fucking patronize me.

Everytime he goes somewhere I was jealous. I am getting better. How long can I do this for though.

I have this urge to be fucked like I used to. Fucked and used by some stranger. Fucked and used by someone that i KNOW does not care about me.

Care about fucking me.
Care about cumming on my face.
Care about leaving me with your cum dripping out of my ass and never "care" about me again.

At least it's full disclosure.

Tempted to cheat these days. Tempted every day. Knowing I could get fucked so hard my head would spin. Tastes have changed...I yearn to be fucked by a bear that will just use me and have no regard for me. I want to grip onto the sides of my mattress. I want my ass in the air and I want to be pounded bare back. I want to whimper as I'm getting fucked and beg for more. I want loud grunts as he cums in my ass and then collapses his sweaty body onto me...his dick gradually just falling out of my ass.

Youth brought an enamour with bareback. Wondering why I am so enamoured again. Do I want to kill myself. I might.

Am I not as lost as I think i am. Will having empty random sex with strangers make me happy again.

What is it going to take?

1 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

You know the answer to that...it never has in the long run when it happens as a result of where you are emotionally.

You're hurting and you want to stop hurting for a while. You also want to take control of your life and destiny. You want to force your boyfriend to really look at what he has and grow a pair of balls. Do you think any of this is truly going to be accomplished by a random, unsafe hook up? No judgements, I'm really just asking...

I'm happy to see you back by the way. I hope things start to improve for you fucking soon.

Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home