Friday, March 24, 2006

I think I broke it

All day yesterday tired as hell. Decided to go to the gym and have a killer workout. It didnt restore my energy and it made me feel somewhat better. I had arranged a hookup for after the gym because I figured that would be cool and the guy was 18 and ridiculously hot, really, I didnt know we had guys like that here. He lives in residence at school in a solo room so thats where i went. I wasnt sure about going because by the time I got going from the gym and then home and then got weed I had no time to eat. All i had all day was some coffee..lots of coffee.

Arriving at his dorm he opens the door and is actually ten times better looking then his pic. His body is broad and solid..square like a hockey player. His voice is a lil more feminine then I like but he is...dare I say..intimidatingly handsome. 6'0" tall black shaggy hair square cut sold body with no visible fat, perfect ass, nice clothes.

We go in and I look around the dismal room that he has called home for a year. He makes me nervous. We get high, smoke a few more bowls and lay down to watch a movie. His hands are all over me and he is rubbing and caressing. We are both hard and stand up and take off our clothes.

He stands up to put on some music and I cant help myself. Following his cock I start sucking him off as he is working on finding some tunes on the comp. His cock tastes amazing and is fresh and so incredibly hard. Pushing him back on to the bed I go to town on his cock and him on mine. I cant get enough of his and its wayy bigger then he described.

Here is where the problem arises. I can't perform. There is nothing happening. Its turtled entirely. Its not there. Its barely there. It may as well not be there. I can barely feel it. I have no penis. So I think about getting embarassed and decide against it, no doubt I am dying inside though. THIS KID IS HOT. Nothing happens. I can't believe it.

He fucks me and I ride him out. Staring down at this gorgeous kid. Still not hard.

Kid has serious skills...at 18 that makes me a bit nervous. He fucks me harder and harder. Still nothing.

I get off of him and lay on my back. He rips off the condom and wipes himself off and starts beating off straddling my neck. His cock in. MY. FACE. I love that.

This works and he starts shaking and I'm jerking off and I start shaking and he cums in my mouth on my tongue and all over my face. I shoot a load right onto the small of his back and it drips down his (perfect) ass.

So we're all done and we clean off and he starts telling me about his hometown (which is actually the wealthiest city in Canada) and how he is excited to go home and how he used to star in this song and dance thing. Thinking hmmm song and dance eh? It was bloody amazing and it was this show that they put on once a year for ten days str8 every night. Fuckin amazing cirque de soleil dance cross with singing. Im not into broadway but this was amazing and there was an audience of 400,00...he had solos...lots. Hence his amazing body. Which judging by the dvd his body was even more amazing a year ago. He was a funny kid with a good sense of humor and snappy rebuttles with lots of sarcasm. The kind of person i'd be friends with if he didnt move home in a couple of weeks. I get the feeling he may be at an interesting point drug and sex wise though....the same point I was at when I was 18...umm 19....umm 18-23. Its a long point ok?

Now to the boner issues. I have the following suspected reasons and I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK ON THIS BECAUSE I AM WORRIED AND HARDLY SLEPT THINKING ABOUT IT err...a lil concerned.

1. I barely ate at all yesterday and was ridiculously tired all day.

2. I drank tons of coffee

3. When I ride the upright exercise bike...just as of the last few weeks..my entire package falls asleep for like 20 mins after...this is somewhat worrisome.

4. I was super high and this kid was so hot I was in shock....expecting the typical hot but not this hot.

This isnt the first time its happened. I get a fair amount of action and once a year or so it happens...at least thats when it happens when im with someone. It happens more often when im alone...Im worried about it...hmmm. I may make a doctors appt but I know he is just gonna tell me too relax. Nope no more relaxing.

Worried that I'm broken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

I wouldn't worry, man. You've listed several valid reasons why this could have happened. And I mean really in the end it sprang to life and did it's job, right?

Friday, March 24, 2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home