Monday, February 06, 2006

I think I'm oblivious

Cell phone rings at 10 am and its B. I see it on the call display and it makes my heart skip a beat. Waiting to be ditched for our upcoming date this evening, I reluctantly answer.

Plans have changed, he has to guard (lifeguard) today because they are short. Tells me that the fact of the matter is that he can't say No as he is broke as a joke and going away for reading week soon. I tell him to chill, I'm not upset I'll see him when I can.

I spend the entire day deconstructing my confusing relationship with a friend while puffing back joints and working out. It was a great day minus the anxiety I feel when it comes to B.

Did a killer chest and back workout which pretty much quashed any feelings of inadequacy I was having.

Home for 9 pm and B arrives. Looks cute. Hug him and we hold for a bit. Says he is tired so llies down on the couch. Order him food he is hungry. Make out for awhile. Just cuddle. I'm lying down now with my legs over his. He is rubbing my leg and going pretty far up. HOT. We adjust and im doing the same. I rub his legs just staying a millimeter away from cock. He keeps on twitching and breathing heavy.

Make out some more and talk. Tells me about his date with this chubby 19 yr old, he went on one and then ditched him for the next one. He informs me of every detail about their post ditch date, movie and such. Chubby sent him a text right after the movie and said he wished they could have made out at the movie. Not B's style, poor guy just cut himself off right there.

He feels obligated to tell me all about his dates with other people, he came to the conclusion that Chubby just wants experience and is dating other people so B finds that a turnoff. I informed him that I dont need to hear intimate details of his dating other people, "Really B, you can feel free to hold that stuff back, I dont like hearing it." He just giggled and smiled and said he has to keep me informed.

UMmmm at this point I am so fucking confused because B is dating other people and as far as I know he is just using me for experience, since he is pretty fresh on the market. I suspect that he is keeping me interested and possibly even hinting as to what I should be doing with him.

Am i to tell him that I'd like to just date him and am ceasing to date anyone else????

How does one approach this issue? How do I ask? Do I tell or ask? Is it really clear that this what he wants and I'm just a nervous mesmerized idiot around him and i miss the hints? Am I crazy?

The date ended with him going home to study and us kissing at the doorway...alot...alot and grinding and i pinned him. My cock can barely take this teasing, its become bi polar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home