Tuesday, April 05, 2005

5 tokens fo' a dolla

Had to leave work yesterday for a sore jaw...and not for any of the right reasons. Although I was feeling down and sore so I went to a popular glory hole peep show place..holy christ was it sleazy.

It's by the university that I attend and I have been there once before as it is hopping with young guys and business men, I chose a booth put in some coins and started taking care of business when a dude starts jangling at my door...I just smirk and carry on. This dude is all aggressive and jiggling the lock and eventually the door opens. He looks in and says "wow' (obviously) and invites me to a larger booth. Hell, why not? My tokens are up and I still wanna get off. So we're doing our thing and guys are knocking on the door and asking if I wanna get fucked..lilke they have never seen an attractive well dressed slut? How juvenile...err...yeah thats good..juvenile. So he slips a condom over my cock and starts jerking and I cum.

I cum.

I would have been embarassed if I wasnt the hottest thing in there. Like 10 (5 maybe 3) minutes into it and I get off. He tells me in some accent " Gee dat was too quick..i was gonna suck it." UMm hands off sir. Dirty condom in his hand, theres a gift for the wife and kids ( I assume), and walk out to the front of the store where my car was parked in a loading zone. It was rush hour and to be honest I knew I was gonna be quick..in fact i thought id be quicker. No ticket though..whooo...hooo this day is looking up.


I went home and bought some ben and jerrys ice cream and froze my jaw and smoked a few cannons and watched HOME DELIVERY. Which is the ghettoest of shows? WOW That is certainley a kitchen I would want for myself...forest green and fake oak laminate...the hosts are soo phoney.

My jaw still hurts and i dont feel funny today. LIke humorous..at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home