Friday, April 01, 2005

X...not the drug..the boyfriend..sadly

As a sidenote...im laying off the coffee and god willing this thing will be a tad more chill and representative of how i actually am. Chilled. And Fuckin tired.

I still havent shaken the thoughts of the ex boyfriend. Fucked up shit...yo. How many of you kids have had a boyfriend then went str8..then moved to the oil rigs...then got a fat bitch for a fiance. Just me? That's wild.

Sooo hows abouts a recap....since im a glutton for punishment and enjoy revisiting my failures in life and love. He had a boyfriend and had just started at my workplace. Infamous for being smoking hot and skateboarding professionally...I was damn interested. Dude had a boyfriend which made his sweet ass all that much more appealing. I used to have a thing for stealing other boys' boyfriends. So I did. It took me all of 2 weeks and we were dating and he had dumped his boyfriend and moved out of their apartment into one of his own. His friends were dope and the parties were fierce. He was into some heavy drugs and so was I at that point so everything seemed perfect. I lived at home and he slept at my place most nights and we partied until all hours.

We moved into this huge apartment..like 2000 sq feet and partied all the more. He was a conflicted kid raised by druggies and had always dated junkies. A pattern fan I guess. Loaded and fucking everyone in our perverse weird little (it was huge) apartment world. We broke up after we did a bunch of acid and he screwed a few chics and then I went nuts writing mean things all over masking tape and decorating (use that term loosely) the apartment. We were however in love. Thats enough of a recap as they are painful memories...especially the good ones.

We broke up, I went back to school and kept in touch with a few of his best friends that were str8 skater boys that I had fucked while we were dating and since fucked a bit too. I fucked the whole situation up. How much did I love him if I cheated on him? With his best friends? Meh i dunno...I did. I cant stop thinking of him and how much I miss him. I suppose I miss the aspect of having a normal str8 acting boyfriend and I guess that I miss being a general fuck up and having a sweet piece of ass at home with a cock like..oh christ what a body on that kid. He was only 19 when we started and no doubt str8 with issues. Thats enough because this has so sustenance.

His cock was the ultimate comfort food though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home