Saturday, March 26, 2005

Number 1

I used to be a fan of the old diaryland...it's grown old...as have I. At least I feel (fucking) old.

Life seems to have slowed down a bit. With the same disappointments minus all the drugs and booze to make them that much more tolerable.

I'm now 24, 6'3", 190 lbs, in the best shape of my life, with a fuckin sex drive like a rabbit on ludes. Not able to find what i'm looking for yet. I'm finishing up school and working like a fucking madman, driving myself into the ground with work and school and lack of sex....or sex that deems any mention beyond..thank jesus above that i finally got off.

I gotta go do some work. Ill be back when im feeling more introspective..or when i have some interest in writing. Feeling like whatever literary skills I had are gone...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Diaryland is only for girls. Welcome aboard!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home