Tuesday, June 28, 2005

yeah 19 or 20

Funny how the sex drive comes and goes. Not getting it at all.

Today is kind of a down day in general and it seems ridiculous that i feel this down after feeling so up yesterday. Fuckin. Tiring.

Work is neither here nor there, i am however looking forward to this sweet piece of ass at the gym who is a big starer and as I am the token homo, he knows what he is getting into. Me thinks there will be some gym whack off sessions soon...ill start the poor adonis like bastard off slow then ill lay him down and just hop on.

Done.

Devirginized.

Killer. Kid is like 20 or so with some mad crazy square shoulders. I think I watched him do chinups yesterday for like an hour. Yeah thats some serious heaving muscles with more lines of definition than ive ever seen. He stares at me staring. I dunno if he gay though...curious umm yeah so im in. At the gym though thats the problem because we are all there to look at other peoples bodies and compare them to ours. I like mine lots. But I dig this kids more.

Fuck its nuts that i had no sex drive all day until i write about this kid..now i may have to go beat off in the can and then come back maintaining some decent shape in my pants.

See now all i can think about is walking into the lockeroom and seeing this dude peel off his sweat stained shirt then pin him up against the locker lift him up under his arms let him wrap his legs around me pull his cock over his boxers give him head while he struggles to both maintain a strong grip on the side of lockers and fuck my mouth.

yeah that'd be tight. Damn im all over the map.

I gotta go..i just got instant blue balls.

2 Comments:

Blogger AvR said...

Your frankness and honesty fascinates me, as you seem to be able to write the things I only think about. The whole locker room thing....wow.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Doghigh said...

That's the kind of post I like, man! Funny I hadn't read this until after I wrote of my gym eye candy, this morning. I swear I have an army of hot "19 or 20"'s at my gym...we are down the street from NYU and close proximity to the E.V. - talk about tasty eatin'. You would have a fucking field day.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home