Saturday, February 04, 2006

And It goes a lil something like this....

Okay its getting out of hand again.

I picture tomorrow when he comes over. I will have timed it perfectly for when i arrive back from the gym. I will still be sweaty and guzzling back gatorade. I'll want to have a shower and I'll tell him to come and talk to me while i shower. He'll sit in the bathroom with me talking through the door, he'll make out my body but it will be foggy, enough to turn him on will be visible. I'll place the towel strategically on the outside shower door so that is covers me from the waist down. Ill be hard throughout my shower im sure, secretly wishing he would just join me and we could slide up and down eachother with the incredible shower smell mixed with my sweat.

More realistically he will stay seated and we'll shoot the shit about the weekend. Both us will recount our weekend and what part's boys played in them. Or what boy's parts we played with. I'm confident he wont have done anything too risque, and I know I haven't and will be honest with him. He'll ask why not and maybe ill tell him that there is no one else i wanna mess around with.

Ill ask him to step out for a minute as my shower is finishing off. This way I will seem like i too dont want him to see me naked, I am "shy". Ill put on some tight white boxer briefs and fitted t shirt and tell him to come talk to me while i get dressed. He'll sit on the bed and laugh and continue to talk about himself. He will then ask me the question that I KNOW he is gonna ask at some point.

"So why were you so crazy horny the other day when I spoke to you?"

"I was just horny to start off with and then I was telling a friend about you and describing you and it just went off the hook. It was mad primal horny, I'm sure you have had it before, I would have walked over my dead grandmas body to pin you against the wall and just lift your shirt off and bite your shoulders."

He'll have some sort of answer, "So you really just wanted to fuck me or fuck around with me out of nowhere, you know that I am having issues with us taking the next step. I dont know if i can get past what you did with my ex years ago, it would be weird to sleep with someone who had sex with my old lover whom I still love and he still loves me."

"There is nothing I dont understand about what you say. I had a first love too and I have no doubt in my mind that I love him today, I've learned to love him from a distance and life goes on. I have no preconceived notions that he is going to dicate anything in my life though. I'm sick of feeling guilty about this, about wanting you, i shouldn't. The only guilt that I realized I'm feeling is that I'm sorry I didnt understand myself better when I was young."

I'll sit beside him at some point during this recitation and I'm sure his hand will meet with mine immediately after I sit down. He'll smile and we'll kiss and make out and then I'll stop and ask him where he wants to go for dinner. We'll get up and leave and go for dinner.

The plan is to come back to my house to watch a movie after dinner and then chill for a bit and catch up on the weeks activities and the general stupid things that have bothered us through out our week. We speak freely and I like that alot. I dont hold back and as far as I know he doesnt either. We'll end up laying together spooning, him in front of me with his head resting on my bicep and my arm around his waist with our hands meeting on his naval, under his shirt where he is ridiculously soft.

There will be the odd kissing of the neck and I'll lift him on to me and have him lying right on top of me, our cocks will both be hard and grinding against eachother, I suspect they will want out of the restraints of his and my pants.

From there I cant predict. This kid is seriously affected by his ex. We could move to the bedroom for full out sex or we could just stop there, most likey we will continue playing. We'll return to spooning, his head on my bicep, Ill whisper to him while hugging him tightly.

"Im not doing this for long B."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home