Friday, March 10, 2006

Aesthetic Sin of Hotness

Why oh why am I stricken with such a burden? I'm not being the usual pompous asshole but rather stating facts. As I have been told today by two gay boys, I'm intimidating with my aire of confidence. Hells to the yeah I be intimidating I guess....or maybe you slack jawed yokals just don't have any sense of presence. They agreed. I wonder if I miss out some decent ass because I appear confident or in homo terms...standoffish.

School is busting my nuts and not in a good way at all...although periodically between classes I step into the bathroom for some relief...just because I sit behind this guy who has amazing triceps and they turn me on. He's latin with nice arms. As opposed to Latin with full body hair (You guys seen that family??? I saw them on discovery the other night). Aside from this boner inducing latin stud I have so much bloody schoolwork to do. I am writing papers on environmental ethics, Prohibition and Argentinas Economic Disaster. All interesting topics, for example, (par "ejemplo" for my spanish readers) why oh why did Argentina decide that they could just pay off their debt by making a whole bunch of new money? Si, senor we can just take this paper and put pictures on it and we will be debt free. Swift. Really swift. This people is why Chi-chis mexican restaurant was successful and Marias Argentinian Food Hut was not. Poor business sense.

I love all people down there. Beneath me. I mean Beneath Canada. Not me. Or?

This weekend I am gonna have me a trophy fuck in between studying and writing papers and various states of predjudice. I think I will just find the prettiest boy I can and have sex with him. Id prefer a silver fox as I have been having this mad lust for a muscle daddy. I may even be into roleplay. Am I sick? My dad and I get along well but I dont want a piece of him. Maybe I'm sick. I don't think so. I like variety. My friend went to a tricks house last week and was wrapped in saran wrap with his cock out and a straw to breath and he was bitten and sucked and slapped. He liked it but thats a bit much for me. Wayyy to much actually. Even though I was playing a lil when he called to tell me the story. I am sick.

On the gym front, which I'm sure is of no interest to anyone but me. I have bumped up cardio to 1 hr 6 times a week. I am doing a serious chest/back program that makes me feel physically handicapped in the morning. On the up side I am so horny that I guess I am a physically handicapped person that masturbates excessively, as they all do I assume. What would it be like if you were retarded and couldn't enjoy a good session snapping one off to Golden Girls? I bet they like Golden Girls. Retarded people that is. Although I can't be sure. But i have my suspicions.

I should be saying impaired. My mom would be mad that I'm not not calling retards impaired. She's a social worker. What's an impaired retard I wonder? Huh MOM?! HUH!! Thought so. Hugs.

Feeling nuts from no smoking and no drinking. I just re read that sentence and realize the stupidity of it. Tonight I will drink and smoke. Lots. While jerking off to Golden Girls. Hot.

On a side note I often jerk off to UFC. I like the roughness. I. Am.Sick.

Im neurotic and tired but so awake its sick. I should go do something or at least think of something to decent to write in here..ill go screw an ugly. They are always good for stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

you are too much! glad to see you are back.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home