Friday, April 14, 2006

Holy fuck im nuts

Am i Bi-polar or just nuts in general?

Sitting here thinking about the entry I just wrote. What the fuck am I whining about? I bought Alligator shoes...for wayyy too much...dont ask its obscene. I have clothes that could easily rival the rich and famous. I have gotten myself into this whole and all in all life isnt that bad.

I need to smarten up and no doubt just cut up the fucking card and pay it off slowly. Things could be way worse...wayyyy worse...poor lil rich kid (formerly me until i was cut off) is going to have to stop shopping and eating out every bloody day. Fuck. FINE.

Im so nuts it drives me nuttier...vicious cycle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cut the shit (card) up, pay it slowly. Just make sure you don't keep adding to it. Stay away from selling yourself. A year ago I could have seen you doing it, since you were so hopeless. Now, especially in the last few entries, I couldn't imagine it. It would really set you back. Good luck!

btw: when are you going to post the link to your MySpace profile?

Monday, April 17, 2006 7:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home