Friday, April 14, 2006

Debt relief

I'm absoluetely flipping out. I am practically going nuts and am not sure what to do. I would not only appreciate but hopefully benefit from any advice on this...pls kids.

My debt is too big and its making me nervous...very nervous. I can't sleep anymore and its all I think about..ever. Sad? Yeah I think so.

My credit card which has a 6100 limit is at 4500 and thats trouble. I dont know how to pay it off or really how it got this bad. I spent the money prior to reducing my workload at workplace. I had no choice but to reduce it for school purposes and these purposes still exist as I am continuing to educate throughout summer...so i be fucked.

My creditline which I hardly give a shit about is maxed and no room for an increase. I owe 6000 on that and make payments here and there but nothing too extreme as I have such a ridiculously low interest rate.

I feel like such a fuckin dork writing this shit out but I need some kind of piece of mind. I really dont want this garbage to get in the way of my studies.

What to do?

-Cut up said Creditcard and weep uncontrollably at this...must be done.
-Establish a payment plan with myself for creditcard..i was thinking minimum 500 a month and maybe more if i can afford it
-Kill myself and thank god I have all that loss of life insurance on my loans
-Sell my car which I have a decent amount of equity in and then have parents witness it and almost kill me for getting into that kind of debt while living at home.
-Ask brother who has money to give me some
-Suck it up because relatively speaking I am still kicking all my friends' asses when it comes to debt..i.e no student loans...no rent
-Go over and over monthly bills...CAR 300...INSURANCE 130....GYM 40..CELL PHONE 80
-Kill Myself now because I still hate the debt so much it hurts
-Get a student line of credit and pay off credit card and enjoy low interest rate again and have more control. I think this is what I have to do.
-Become a rent boy and pay everything off super fast but die inside slowly trick by trick

So as a note to myself..which is really all this shitty is about...I will apply for a student line of credit on Tuesday...my day off...after my exam. SHoot me. If i get refused for said SLOC I will simply suck it up and pay off the cc slowly...or become a hoe.

I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home