Monday, March 27, 2006

So alone forever, eh? (I'm Canadian)

I've come to the dreary conclusion that I am going to be single for the rest of my sad days on this dreadful earth.

Why bother working out all the time and buying the best clothes and looking great and feeling great? I mean really there is no hope for me. I am so disenchanted.

Like most homosexuals I know they blame their geographical location for the lack of men. Is this really the reason because I dont think so. I know there are tons of homos in this city and unfortunately none for me. I have an interesting offer to become a third with a super hot couple. Thats the last thing I need though I think. I would end up falling for just one of them and then Id be jealous and pissed and even more disenchanted then I am now.

Whats wrong with me really though? I am so fucking sick of hearing that people are interested in me but I seem snobby and like I dont want to talk when Im out at the bar or in public period. Im so bloody extroverted that I, and my friends, find that interesting. I do have an aire of confidence less cockiness but still who are these fucking wimps.

Could I be a fuckin wimp too? I just assume that guys dont want me if they dont make eye contact or attempt to chat or anything. I hang around with some pretty beautiful people at the bar...that could be killing my game too. Lastly I know that Im a horny fool who hook ups when the itch is there...this makes me a whore and unavailable??

I have some pics up on a myspace if anyone...if anyone reads this....would like to see them. I hope to god someone can just tell me I'm ridiculously fat and unattractive and then I will know why im lonely. Im so sick of not having a boyfriend..its been about 3 years since I had a concrete one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You know...we might as well just move to the same city and be together. Would kill the hassle of having to worry about being alone in the future.

And I'm saying that without even knowing what you look like. That's quite a risk. :-D

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Doghigh said...

I doubt "alone forever" is an accurate assesment.

It would seem, based on your descriptions of the guys that have found you attractive, that the problem isn't your appearance (although we would appreciate visual aides, of course! horny and curious fags we be).

Maybe the lake you've been fishing in just has a bunch of dead fish? Or just a bunch of really squirmy fish who only want to play around and not get hooked on the line?

My analogy capabilities are severely limited. Please accept my sincere apologies for THAT one.

Maybe though...maybe you just aren't ready to go down that road yet? Maybe you still want to do the "wild oats" sowing thing?

P.S. The verification word to sign the comments section at the moment is "jsjzggd" which vaguely resembles jizz + jigg together as a verb...to be JsJzggd!!! I feel this is a good omen :-)

Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home