Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So i should have been getting them all this time???!!!???

Where have I been??!!?? Where have I been??!!?? Where have you been?!!!? Sitting right there eh? Deadbeats.

Just kidding kiddos. How is life?

I'm doing well but I am busy as a slut on a saturday night. I am working like a dog at work everyday...no more weekends though!!! I am going to school for 8 hours a week taking three intensive spring courses. I am working the odd saturday to help out some friends...moreso to buy booze for myself. Spare booze money is like free booze...does that make any sense?

Dating an architecture student...getting his masters..almost done! 33 and gorgeous and talented and sickly intelligent but obscenely funny. He also gives the most amazing head ive ever had. That helps too!

This guy is amazing and i dont wanna jinx it just yet but there are definitely some fun sex stores that will flow soon.

We sat and talked last night about the fact that I have this girlfriend who recently broke up with her bf because he wasnt doing well in the sack. She didnt give any pointers and just wanted him to know what to do her. This has made me nervous so I told him exactly what i like. On date 4. I blushed alot.

Heres what i like. . .

- I turned his head away as i was blushing. Cuddling on the porch loveseat I had to hold his cheek to keep him from looking at me while i tell him. . .I wanna get pounded with my face buried in the pillow.

- I want to be on my back getting my face fucked while you hold the back of my head onto your cock

- I want you to talk as dirty as you can while u drill my mouth and pound my ass feeling my neck strain to retain composure.

- I want to hear you cumming as loud as you can and the sputtered breaths and shakes

All went well and he laughed and giggled and then took me upstairs by the hand and blew me senseless. We do what i want next time.

Never being much of a receiver of head I didnt quite know what to expect. I figured it would be nice. WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN MISSING? Jesus Im a big bottom but holy mother of god why dont i get more head. My biceps are sore from reaching behind my head to grip the headboard. I thought i came a million times until the real deal happended and I almost passed out. His technique is amazing, he is pretty amazing on the whole.

I have removed my profiles from sex sites.

Its going to get interesting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

congrats...good head is great...good head with the potential of even better things to come is even greater...

Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan29 said...

Hey! This is jonathan29 from diaryland...I used to read your blog was waaaaay back. glad I found you again.

Glad to see you are still writing, man....

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home