Monday, April 17, 2006

Sad rich folk and stablehands

I dont know what it was about last night but I was so bizzarely calm. I guess I liked it. I can attribute it, perhaps, to the fact that it is getting warm outside and i set up the deck with the chairs and umbrella and such. Sitting drinking white (only when its warm outside) wine (and only riesling cuz im a slut to sweet) and smoking cigarettes is so relaxing.

Periodically I sit there and have these odd moments of clarity. A friend of mine had a nervous breakdown...no the hahaha kind...but the lock em up and let em rock in place on the floor kind. She is okay now and switched her anti-depression meds up but she is still such a sick puppy. Usually too woozy to talk or to fucked up to be coherent.

There is a long list of friends i have who are seemingly falling apart...at least their family and personal lives are. Of all the friends I had, who were wealthy or at least VERY comfortable to say the least, almost all of them are watching life as they know it crumble. Its de bloody pressing but almost knocks me into shape....I always thought I had less then everyone during my youth. My friends families were spending more living more lavishly and I was jealous. I was by no means hard done by..exactly oppposite...i just didnt understand extravagance or the notion that things are not what they appear. To sum it up I feel guilty for envying people who were unhappy...who were broke and stressed...who could have used a better friend.

Whilst sitting at home late last night I decided to log on to gay.com and look around. All of us are of course familiar with "looking around". We are of course familiar with the fact that I wasnt just chilling outside of my school shooting some beeball when a couple of guys....I digress. Iwas horny.

SUCCESS...there was a prime piece of ass online and he had pets. Note to the unseasoned hoe. Guys with pets are normally nice and thus increase their chance of repeats or eventual partner status. Would I like to go in your new Hotub? Why sure, only because its new though otherwise i would stay at home and watch A&E.

Get to the guys house midnightish and its warm outside but a lil chilly wind. Walk in and look around. Smells faintly of dog which is simple laziness. Then i see them. Three HUGE dogs come barreling towrds me. I love dogs so i lean down a bit and put out my palms and they come and lick and hug and try to jump. One rottweiler sharpei cross...THE CUTEST EVER. One ageing black lab with grey chin hair..SO CUTE...one other mutt also SOOO CUTE.

Im not content and would marry this guy on the spot if he cleaned more. He is a blacksmith and rides and works with horses. I love it. He used to ride with some friends of mine and attented the same country club as me while growing up.

We both get naked and head out to the hot tub. Beers in hand sitting chilling in the hotub talking about exactly what i was saying earlier...the sad disfunction of the richest people we both knew.
He moves over and clummsily grabs me. Im up on that so fast and riding his leg while he is lounging back in the hotub...kissing his neck licking condensation off his exposed chest.

Thank god for the chilly breeze because it kept my nipples super hard and he was gnawing on them while jerking my cock.

I wanna go inside.

Fight my way past dogs who I'm pretty sure are trying to lick my hardon and into the bedroom. Throw him on his back and suck his cock until all i can taste is precum and the beer from before.

I ask "You fuck?"

Yes he did and my head bounced off the wall and off the bed and i was sweaty and grinding and riding and thrown around and so sweaty and sore.

The thing that was interestin is he said he wanted to get rid of these crappy condoms before opening the new ones. Umm sorry am i not worth the new ones.

His eyes bugged out of his head while i lay him back and rode him. I think i would have been worth it. I had to bite my tongue not to ask him to pull of the condom and cum in my ass.

I didnt ask although i wanted it so bad.

He threw me on my back and fucked me like a jackhammer and i came on his chin and chest. He pulled out and came on my sweaty chest and mixed it around.

I left and went home. Work is over and i wanna go home. SOrry for writing so simply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

I like simple writing...it makes me feel all smart-like :-)

I have to agree 100% on the whole pet thing...I tend to trust and like people more when I know they have a pet or at least love animals.

You are one sexy beast, I'll tell you that...

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
Where have you been? I miss your posts so much! Hope everything is okay.

Monday, May 15, 2006 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home